Expert JAVA Software Engineer
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join CXone , our fully integrated open cloud customer experience platform.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and industry leader product, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively lead and participate in the products features development
- Analyze features requirements, create design documents and review them with relevant stake holders in the group
- Encourage continuous improvement in the development process and ensure efficient delivery of products
- Participate in reviewing design and code of other team members
- Deliver high quality, sustainable and maintainable code.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years’ experience as a Java back-end software engineer
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of Spring framework and Spring Boot.
- Experience creating RESTful API's
- Experience in AWS
- Good software design capabilities, debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with developing in a microservices based architecture
- High level verbal and written English skills
Would be very NICE if you have:
- Built distributed production systems at large scale
- Familiar with internet telephony protocol ( SIP or similar )
Would be very NICE to see:
If you have any of the below, we highly recommend adding them to your CV. We'd love to learn about what you've done so far
- A link to a post you wrote or an interesting presentation you’ve given
- Open source projects you’ve created or contributed to
- Interesting, non-trivial problems you’ve dealt with
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.