Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe purpose of this position is to exceed revenue quotas through the generation of new sales in contact center related products, and to provide immediate response to all informational requests from prospects to NICE CXone. This position requires an Account Executive to take complete and independent ownership of the Prospect Account and work with the prospect through the evaluation process of the NICE CXone Suite. From the point of the initial sale the Account Executive is also required to maintain that relationship and manage all addendae and upsell opportunities for the Account. An account Executive will effectively leverage all sales channels and partners when necessary with the resources available to close business.
- Responsible for accepting new accounts into pipeline
- Responsible for forecasting probability of deal closure for all new and existing business
- Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to Sales Partners and customers
- Responsible for contracting, negotiation and deal closure
- Meets and exceeds a Quarterly Quota of new bookings generated through the sale of NICE CXone software, voice, and data products to small and midmarket businesses.
- Immediately responds to all informational requests from prospective customers of NICE CXone.
- In addition to managing direct accounts, Account Executive will Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts as assigned.
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline in order to meet or exceed quarterly goals
- Plan, organize, and travel onsite for sales presentations for prospects as needed.
- When not working existing Accounts Account Executive will Dedicate all efforts to develop new opportunities within assigned territory through networking, cold calling, working with partners, following up with past prospects, and any other possible activities.
- Effectively and efficiently logs sales interactions and revenue opportunities to forecast effectively within the NICE CXone contact management software tools.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Creates go to market strategies and effectively manages a regional sales territory as defined by management, by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline.
- Maintains integrity within the sales process.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of CXone.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years experience in sales
- Solid understanding of needs analysis sales process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid understanding and experience within a complex sales environment
- Experience in working with contact management software
- Ability to meet revenue and effort quotas
- Software related sales preferred
- Experience in VoIP-related technology helpful
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.