Product Manager, Network Risk
Position: Product Manager, Network Risk – Actimize Platform
Location: Hoboken, NJ
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is a recognized leader in fighting financial crime using our advanced platform for delivery of Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, and Financial Markets Compliance Solutions.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Product Manager to lead the advancement of entity resolution, network risk analytics, and network risk visualization capabilities on its market-leading case management platform to enable more effective and efficient financial crime management. The product manager will partner with product managers across lines of business to define the vision, priorities, and product roadmaps.
- Research market needs across busines segments
- Formulate product strategy and foster alignment across lines of business
- Evaluate relevant technologies and fit with product vision and target architecture
- Manage and prioritize product roadmaps and define requirements
- Drive execution in collaboration with R&D and Product leadership
- Define go-to-market strategy including product packaging, pricing, positioning, marketing, sales enablement and product readiness
- Participate and present in marketing events, and engage with customer and prospects
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership through constant engagement with the market and the client community
- Strong relationship and management skills in a highly-matrixed environment with customers, sales, regions, partners, services and product groups.
- Education-Bachelor's Degree in Comuter Science or related field
- 5 + years experience in Software product management mandatory
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills mandatory
- Experience in financial crime and compliance domain and/or experience with analyzing network risk
- Experience in cloud/SaaS
- Experience in public speaking
- Learning agility
- Some international travel may be required
NICE Actimize offers a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefits package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, life, disability, transit checks, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.