The role of the marketer provides exposure to marketing technology solutions across a variety industries and geographies. The role provides the opportunity to demonstrate real impact that is immediate and rewarding. NICE has a strong team spirit and ensures peoples contributions are recognised. The role is primarily focused on executing marketing strategies grounded in lead development, demand generation, brand awareness and sales readiness as well as building corporate reputation and establishing market presence for NICE. It would be important that the holder of this position is familiar with the NICE product portfolio and offerings and has experience in related sectors.
- Execution of campaigns and tactics to support overall regional business planning through understanding their market (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries, and solution areas) and determining appropriate marketing activity
- Support the strategy and direction of the Regional Marketing Director
- Manage demand generation activities such as email and relationship building campaigns, events, digital marketing, speaking opportunities and account-based marketing
- Execute one-to-one, one-to-few, and one to-many marketing activities to provide sales and the Partner team with new opportunities to get in front of prospects and customers.
- Research and planning that supports business initiatives through market understanding (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries, and solution areas) and determining appropriate marketing activity
- Regular engagement with Sales by acting as the conduit between marketing and sales – bringing corporate programs to sales and communicating sales’ needs back to corporate marketing – such as gathering account and market information for program execution.
- Execute corporate programs by taking programs from the corporate marketing organisation, adding customisation based on the needs of the geographies, and rolling out locally
- Manage and roll out key events in region
Skills & Experience
- Relevant marketing experience, 5 + years preferably in a software or technology environment
- Capable of understanding NICE products, processes, client challenges and product development roadmap
- Partner Marketing Experience
- ABM Experience
- Understanding of sales – what drives salespeople, how to communicate with them, and the details of the sales process – supporting the need to drive to a quarterly number
- Strong marketing execution skills across key functions including Demand Generation
- Direct Marketing, Events, Marcom, PR, and Web; demonstrate a command of the marketing mix to both leverage the captive installed base as well as prospect
- Agency/vendor resource management experience
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- BS or equivalent degree
- Marketo expertise to build nurture streams would be an advantage
- SFDC experience
- Love the chase, then the win
- Independent; likes autonomy
- Pride in company quality of integrated solution
- Outcome oriented; doesn't confuse activity/productivity
- Won't rest on laurels; driven to perform again and better
- Constant juggler of priorities, work demands and changes in plans
- Very conscientious about follow through and commitments – accomplishes more through quality of delivery Embraces accountability
- Disciplined, yet adaptable to pressing demands
- Works relationships - aware of who can help make progress
- Builds reputation - clients come first - available and responsive
- Strong communicator - conveys information clearly which others value
- Discerning, accounts (both needs & people) are strategised
- Strives for knowledge - utilises information to build case for need, problem resolution, leading to purchase
- Enjoys the strategy and the "hunt"
- Can understand & work "pipeline"
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.