NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated technical writer to join CXone, a fully-integrated and open cloud contact center platform, combining the industry’s leading omnichannel routing with the foremost technologies in workforce optimization, analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence.
In this role, you will be involved in the whole journey from end-to-end: starting with UX microcopy, through development, to documentation creation.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, in a growing and exciting environment, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing microcopy
- Providing clear, concise, and user-friendly information that follows our style guide
- Creating a suite of documentation for a CCaaS environment
- Integrating with the Documentation team, while working independently with stakeholders
- Collaborating with multiple scrum teams in an Agile environment, while adhering to sprint milestones
- Working in a complex, dynamic, and global environment
What you’ll need:
- Native English
- Proven experience as a technical writer in a software development environment
- Ability to learn complex technology and tools
- Experience creating clear and structured guides for different audiences
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and manage your time
Would be very NICE if you have:
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Hands-on experience with Madcap Flare
- Created videos
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.