Analytics Solutions Consultant (Enterprise Software)
Analytics Solution Consultant – Analytic Services
Nexidia is looking for a Consultant to join our team delivering high value services allowing our customers to drive value out of our product set.
You will join our Analytic Services Team, which consists of consultants and business analysts who work with new and long-time Nexidia customers. You will outline, plan, prioritize and deliver use cases for the use of Nexidia generated data for call center quality management, customer experience, cost efficiency, compliance and other purposes. You’ll help clients build their own internal analytics teams and ensure they are able to put the product to use and grow the value of the product after the engagement is complete. You’ll be measured on the breadth and depth of use the clients put the product to, and the value they derive from it. You’ll need deep critical thinking skills, curiosity, and business savvy. It’s a hands-on, demanding job that doesn’t fit within a 9-5 schedule. It’s also a deeply exciting and rewarding role where the value of your work is plain to see.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads Managed Analytics Services and Applied Analytic Consulting engagements with clients.
- Helps clients implement use cases based on Nexidia-generated data and metrics, from Discovery thru Operationalization.
- Drives new client adoption of Nexidia, from startup to embeddedness, through building confidence in data, bringing case studies from other clients, planning analytic projects, and seeing those projects through successful conclusion.
- Build ROI case for client use cases, monitor and communicate ROI achieved.
- Prioritize client initiatives according to business priorities.
- Builds self-sufficiency in client analytic staff so they can grow and deepen client use of the product.
- Monitors system health and performance from the client viewpoint, and assists technology services and support with reproducing and diagnosing issues.
- Effectively mentors and leads onshore and offshore business analysts.
- Collaborates with internal partners from sales, customer success, technology, R+D and support to deliver a high-quality experience to Nexidia customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with using, selling, supporting and/or building enterprise software
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Highly professional, consultative, and customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to create project plans and work breakdown structures for medium-sized projects
- Ability to manage delivery of a project and report on project progress using project plans and other tools
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Clear sense of urgency and lack of complacency.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
- Respect for others and the ability to work in a dynamic, highly-collaborative environment
- Understanding of databases and working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with contact center operations and customer service.
- Knowledge of managing offshore delivery teams.
- Prior experience with statistics, data analytics, and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (minimum requirement). MBA desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience with 3-5 years consulting experience and/or enterprise application customer management experience
- 3 or more years managing or directing the activities of employees preferred
- Experience with business-to-consumer sales and support channels
- Experience presenting to C Level individuals
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.