Director Product Management - NPM
Are you a natural-born leader? Do you see product management as your dream job? Are you creative? If the answers are yes, then continue reading….
You will own responsibilities for the entire product lifecycle, overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business as well as the day-to-day product activities.
You will expand the depth of your products’ capabilities and help develop new ones based on your industry experience, strategic directions, and market analysis. The role requires extensive collaboration with different stakeholders in order to align and execute product and suite strategies.
- Lead a team of product managers responsible for outbound and inbound product management activities, to drive business growth of the solutions
- Develop and refine the products' vision, strategy, and execution for NICE PM solution
- Manage the complete product life cycle from concept through execution, roll out, and daily activity
- Closely collaborate with R&D on product definition, guide development activities, and define priorities to drive optimal execution
- Collaborate across corporate functions to develop and execute effective go-to-market plans including working with sales, pre-sales, SMEs, and marketing teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market, the eco-system, and business environment
- Collaborate with presales, sales, partners, and customers to ensure clear communication end enable ongoing business
- Strong leadership skills
- A superstar - enthusiastic, motivated, and a team player
- 3+ years of direct management of a team of product managers
- 6+ years of B2B product management experience in enterprise SW company
- Significant experience in inbound product management – working closely with R&D teams on product execution, transform vision to product capabilities, and build up plan
- Strong technical background in enterprise technologies; cloud technologies – an advantage
- Experience working with global pre-sale, sales, services, and support organizations
- Understanding of contact center technologies and contact centers in general – an advantage
- Willingness to travel 15% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred.
- 3+ years of product management/marketing experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Contact center market understanding with Workforce Optimization, Analytics, and performance knowledge. - an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation, and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.