Expert .Net Software Engineer
We are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated Expert Software Engineer to join our group and develop NICE's Next Generation Recording solution.
As an Expert SW engineer in our group, you will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies building NICE's Recording flagship product applications for the world's biggest banks & contact centers.
- Design and implement robust, large scale, distributed solutions as part of an enterprise level system
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, system architects and product managers to deliver high quality technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meet corporate architectural standards
- Implement test driven development by using automatic testing infrastructure and provide full automatic test coverage
- Participating in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Act as a mentor for junior and senior Engineers in the team.
- Adhere to Agile development principles, while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a leading institution
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience developing server-side code, preferably in C#
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Extensive experience in OOP principles, design patterns and best practices
- Excellent software design capabilities, debugging skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in multi–threading environments
- Great testing skills, experience with Unit Testing frameworks
- Ability to work in a fast paced, experience working in Agile environment
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven skills of leading end-to-end activities
- Global mindset & great communication skills in English
- Fast learner
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with RabbitMQ, MSSQL, Hazelcast
- Experience with writing UT and integration tests in Spec flow
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.