Associate APS Engineer
The NOC engineer will monitor, triage, and resolve proactive alarms, events and maintenance work during shifts around the clock, engineer will report to NOC Manager
Scope & Responsibility:
- Work will be in a weekly shifts , employee will need to do night or day shifts
- Assist NOC Manager and clients with a wide variety of issues that can occur at the time of service window
- Usage of NICE Tools, Triage, Troubleshoot problems, resolve and escalate to the next level
- Maintain excellent communication with the client and NOC team
- Any IT Graduate Degree (BE, BTech/BSc-IT, MCA, BCA, MSc-IT) or related technical degree preferred.
- Excellent written, oral English Skills,
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- IT Savvy, proficient in usage of PC, Browser, Windows Tools, network information
- Passionate for Customer Service
- Able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast
- Ability to work under pressure
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.