First Line Support Engineer (WFM)
Frontline contact for the company’s customers (end customers and business partners). This is a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance and improve their current level of skill and experience in a Technical Support environment. This will be accomplished by providing top notch technical support for our products to resolve system malfunctioning, answer questions, training to enable self-service, verification of information etc… Customers request assistance via many channels including, phone, email, and web (NICESupport).
This is a global function and therefore customers’ language and culture can vary from case to case.
Successful candidates will have a passion for solving problems and helping our customers. You must be able to quickly get to the root of customer problems by gathering all the necessary information, investigation and either resolve the customer’s issue or redirect/escalate to the correct tier / group within the organization
Role & Responsibilities
- Working in 9 hour shifts weekdays and on call on weekends answering customers’ calls.
- Customer satisfaction is of utmost important by owning and performing end state resolution and following the protocol of timely updates
- Utilize the job ticket system to log all requests and activities including documentation of special requests and solutions to problems for future use by other Techs, Engineers or Analysts.
- Verifying information according to companies’ data base, checking eligibility and level of support according to contract.
- Gathering information regarding the technical problem that accrued by in order to diagnose the problem in the system.
- Connecting remotely to the customers system to try to resolve or diagnose the problem.
- Understanding the root cause of the problem and trying to define a long term solution.
- Managing requests in the CRM system
- Prioritizing cases.
- Escalating cases to higher tiers according to the defined protocols or by taking the required decision on situation basis.
- Gather deep dive knowledge of our products which will play key role in the success of servicing our customers
- College degree (B.E) preferred, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication or related technical degree
- MCSE Certification – advantage
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing technical support to end customers.
- Should have done application/product support along with basic infrastructure support
- Should have strong basic knowledge of Windows and Database
- Experience in connecting remotely to customer’s site through a specific system
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required.
- Experience –on any analytics application support - advantage, exposure to telephony an add on advantage
- Ability to learn new software tools
- Excellent ability to provide top notch service
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Organized in the work environment
- The ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
- Ability to work in shifts, outside and or beyond scheduled work hours as required.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.