NICE Systems Job Description for Technical Program Manager
Position Title: Technical Manager
Division: Actimize, Professional Services, Managed Services
Location: Pune, India
NICE is looking for an experienced, creative and highly motivated Technical manager, who has good experience in products, strong organization skills, with both customer facing and internal Stake holders, to join the Actimize, Professional Services, as Manager of Managed Services. The role requires working closely with global teams across the entire organization to deliver Post product enhancement , Service request & custom development to our customers.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Responsible for custom developments delivery across regions, for Actimize deployed customers.
- Responsible for Key delivery KPIs: Customer satisfaction, Maintaining Margins & Project profitability.
- Handles customer escalation and provides corrective actions plan
- Maintain contact and communication with all team members, Program managers, TAM and regional leads and other participants to ensure on time & under budget completion of post deployment Custom development & Service request to client expectations.
- Accountable for managing the overall delivery of Customer critical programs including demand rationalization, aiding in Program governance, Project reporting and Stakeholder management, utilization
- Identify project priority conflicts and report any issues affecting overall project delivery
- Coordinate with various groups in Actimize across locations to ensure success of the Program
- Work as a key interface point for business stakeholders, project teams and the GTC team to identify, discuss and resolve any issues related to delivery.
- Communicate program status to stake holders and executives
- Plan for project contingencies and anticipate variations that may affect resources, successful implementation
- Follow the company Code of Ethics ,procedures at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 13+ years experience in technical program management in Banking and financial world.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Experience with Onsite and offshore delivery model is must
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effectively communicate with interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work with and to interpret technical information to non-technical individuals
- Experience working with Waterfall/Agile methodologies
- Actimize Implementation knowledge
- Experience in Financial Crime &Compliance field
- Cloud SAAS or Software as a service (SAAS) experience
- Experience managing large projects
- Experience managing customer facing
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.