Senior Specialist Technical Support Engineer
NICE Job Description
Level 2 Support Engineer (Loggers & Archiving), Technical Support Group
- Troubleshoot issues by resolving them with maximum customer satisfaction.
- Take full ownership on customer problem/cases, monitor for proper and on time feedback.
- Document and track all problems, enquires and events in the CRM system.
- Act as a front line T2 technical contact to interact with customers (business partners and direct customers)
- Install Nice product update packs and hot fixes.
- Analyze issues, solve or escalate to the next support level.
- BE or Bsc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal in English) / interpersonal skills
- Team Player - ability to work well in a close team environment
- Customer support experience supporting international customers.
- A strong aptitude for investigation, analysis and problem solving.
- Experience in supporting worldwide customers/Business Partners.
- Flexibility in working hours required (24/7 Environment) including working in shifts
Technical Requirements: (As many from the below)
- Networking experience. (including analyzing IP network traces using networking tools , example Wireshark)
- Experience with Windows Operations Systems (2003,2008)
- Knowledge on telephony audio and signaling protocols: Analog/Digital extensions, ISDN BRI/PRI, E1/T1/DS-1 trunk, Framing and D-Channel signaling. SS7/VoIP/SIP.
- Familiarity with Platform hardware components such as HDD, Raid, SCSI, DAT72 and DVD.
- Knowledge of Storage systems: EMC, Tivoli.
- Telephony/CTI background (Avaya, Cisco, etc) and advance knowledge on IP phones communication
- Experience at system/application implementation at customer sites.
- Previous experience/certifications with any recording system - an added advantage.
- Experience and understanding of troubleshooting server performance issues.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.