NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
Nice Corporate Strategy Team is responsible for formulating and driving the company’s future by looking at our present, designing the future and conducting thorough analysis that leads to execution-able recommendations.
We think the unthinkable; By thinking outside of the box and challenging common assumptions we find new and creative ways to sustain the company's competitive edge and its world-class leadership in the various markets we operate in.
We are an 'elite squad' of problem-solvers, operating in extreme conditions of uncertainty, helping create clarity out of ambiguity, through structured and fact-based discussions that end with actionable recommendations.
The Business Analyst will work as part of NICE Corporate Strategy Team on selected projects and strategic initiates, at the core of NICE future strategy:
- Deriving insights out of ongoing intelligence on ecosystem and competitive landscape, industry trends and technology evolvement
- Initiating, assessing, championing, and supporting the implementation of strategic initiatives and operational projects
- Leading the annual strategy development process, on-going reviews on the advancements of strategic plans and supporting implementation
What you'll be doing:
The Business Analyst will operate as part of a wider 'analytic team', enjoying constant coaching, mentoring and development opportunities.
The Business Analyst will lead core 'analysis-steams' supporting the team's broader strategic context by 'turning observations into insights'.
Major responsibilities include:
"Content related" – contributing unique empirical added-values to the team
- Create a solid, robust, high quality 'factual basis',
coupled with deep knowledge & acquittance of all relevant details
- Perform relevant analysis under guidance – industry & tech. trends, business & competitive landscape, competitors' strategic moves & performance…
- Surface relevant insights out of the analytical process' key findings, contributing to the teams' broader strategic context
- Produce logically sound, visually elegant, and error-free deliverables
- Design & maintain accurate error-free financial models
"Process related" – acting as a trustworthy 'partner' throughout the process
- Support relevant units in the annual strategic planning process
- Collaborate in 'translating' strategy into operational plans & annual budget
- Explain and communicate effectively key findings/analysis/insights
- Understand well the business/process/managerial-related context in which the team is working
- Support the team in the facilitation of the 'decision making process'
What you'll need:
- 2+ years in world-class consulting firm /
2+ years in Corporate Strategy Teams of leading corporates ('High Tech'/Enterprise Software corporates is preferred)
- BA from a top university in a relevant discipline
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- English language - high proficiency
- Technology background/experience – an advantage
- Outstanding quantitative fact-based analysis skills
- Quick learner
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Not afraid to challenge and be challenged
- Creative / out of the box open-minded thinking
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues
and influence others internally and externally
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.