NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a RFP Associate to join our Sales & Business Operations team located in London.
- Prepare and deliver responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ), and other forms of sales support.
- Update and administer Knowledge Management Systems, including Wikis, third-party RFP system (RFPIO), and SalesForce.
- Coordinate sales, marketing, technical and product stakeholders across multiple time zones and regions to develop RFP content
- Partner with subject matter experts throughout company to gather and develop effective statements about company strategies, capabilities and solutions
- Assist Pre-Sales and Sales teams in communicating up-to-date information on product offerings, business strategies, and key marketing messages
- Excellent business and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate company and product positioning , as well as technical capabilities
- Proficiency in using content management systems
- Ability to understand business drivers and customer buying patterns and to tailor documents appropriately
- Strong document development skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn Knowledge Management Systems mentioned above.
- Highly effective at collaborating with subject matter experts throughout company to obtain needed information on tight deadlines to complete RFP responses, DDQ’s, and other forms of sales support.
- Strong influencing skills; ability to work with colleagues and navigate within different departments, geographies and time zones
- Creative problem-solver, excellent professional judgment, ability to anticipate potential obstacles, knows when and how to escalate issues to next level of management
- Highly organised and detail oriented, ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects, and handle deadline pressure
- Works well in fast-paced, small-company environment.
- 2.1 degree or higher
- 0 – 2 years relevant job experience.
The location of the role is London, although we are all working remotely for the remainder of 2021.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.