Product Marketing Manager - Robotic Process Automation Solutions
NICE (Nasdaq:NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 22,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
As a product marketer, the role will part of the marketing team responsible for the marketing strategy, plans, budget and execution, working closely with Product Management, Global Field Marketing, Sales Specialists, and Account Management Teams. This role requires strong skills in project planning and execution, messaging and communication skills, presentation skills, team player, and drive for results orientation. Technology/software industry experience is required. The Product Marketing Manager reports into the Marketing Director.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Close collaboration with numerous stakeholders across the globe (Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Account teams).
- Be part of the planning and execution of the annual marketing plan and budget plan, to support the goals of the Line of Business.
- Act as a spokesperson for the product, to support speaking engagements in events, webinars, and internal sales education.
- Manage analyst relations around the product to ensure coverage and a leading position in analysts’ reports and comparisons with competing offerings.
- Create sales enablement tools and leverage them to ensure product messaging and differentiators are known and understood by the account management team.
- Collaborate with corporate and field marketing to execute quarterly demand generation strategies.
- Initiate and create PR around product announcements & customer wins for external and internal communications.
- Manage confirmed activities from planning through to execution, involving necessary team resources.
- Develop and execute company hosted or sponsored events & webinars (independently or with strategic partners); identify and secure presenters; negotiate contracts; manage promotion and execution.
- Plan and create product collateral – brochures, blogs, value proposition presentations, demos etc, for customer facing content and sales support.
- Bachelors degree with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, or English
- MBA is a plus
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
- Highly energetic and motivated, self-starter with a sound understanding of marketing principles both traditional and digital, with automation marketing experience as well
- Experience with working in global companies is a plus
- Minimum 5 years marketing/communications experience, Technology/B2B Marketing and/or an understanding of enterprise marketing technologies including product launches
- Strong team player with the ability to coordinate and and orchestrate global activities.
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven success in marketing tactics: Successful history of managing campaigns across countries, cultures, languages, and channels (direct vs. partner) in multiple product lines
- Expertise and experience across integrated marketing disciplines including tradeshow and event marketing, advertising, direct marketing, etc.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with clear and persuasive communications skills to drive consensus among collaborative teams and stakeholders with varying interests
- Excellent follow-through and ability to manage expectations
- Excellent presenter with strong communication skills
- Native English speaker as an advantage
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Passionate about Technology.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.