Sr. Implementation Project Manager
Sr. Implementation Project Manager
Location: Taguig City, PHL
The Sr. Implementation Project Manager's primary responsibilities are centered on the implementation of inContact Discover and Clarity products once a sale has been made through either direct or indirect channels. There is a high amount of customer interaction, requiring detailed communication and professionalism
As a Sr. Implementation Project Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Direct and manage project development and delivery from beginning to end. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners.
- Develop project plans, diagrams, and communications documents.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Negotiate with other department managers and implementation managers for the allocation of required staff.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Collect sign-off confirming the customer's agreement on project completion and "acceptance".
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and reusable tools for project execution and management.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years of experience in project management or technically relevant occupation
- Experience in call recording or telephony industry
- Strong project management skills in planning and coordination for timely delivery
- Good understanding of principles, theories, practices, and techniques for managing project workload and analysis needed for key deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to motivate and encourage a project team
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of technology and software development cycle
- Resource management skills
- Risk management skills
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions
- Financial and budget competencies
- Organized and comfortable planning several months in advance
- PMI Certification preferred
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.