Devops Software Engineer
DevOps Engineer – Software Engineer
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions. Innovation efforts in cloud-native open platforms, artificial intelligence and analytics is driving rapid growth of our software products with reported revenues of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2020.
NICE India GTC is a strategic R&D and Operations center of NICE, employing 1600 out of a global employee base of 7000.
NICE CXone™ is the world’s cloud contact center software leader with the #1 cloud customer experience platform. NICE CXone™ combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Analytics, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation.
ContactEngine has recently become a part of the NICE CXOne team and is a market leader in proactive conversational AI. We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing team of highly skilled engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support our omni-channel, proactive communication platform. You will be working in multidisciplinary team with other professionals delivering high quality and secure software within an Agile delivery framework. The role will be based in Pune, India. Extensive collaboration and communication with UK and US based teams will be a key part of the job, so excellent communication skills are critical.
- Work collaboratively on the technical design, development, testing, release and deployment of cloud-based infrastructure, applications and supporting systems
- Working with, and supporting, the development team with application configuration for deployment, monitoring and other automation
- Provide support running Linux and Windows servers and containers, including server hardening, patching, network security and log management to deliver web application and service stacks.
- Ensuring that delivered work meets our defined compliance requirements and engineering best practices
- Work with teams to develop code quality metrics and meters
- Contribute to development and promotion Devops best practices
- 7+ years of experience of infrastructure operations, preferably all in a cloud infrastructure environment
- 3+ years of enterprise level experience with AWS
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux and Windows servers
- Experience using Terraform or similar tools to provision infrastructure from code
- Experience with Bash shell scripting
- Experience working with Agile teams
- A Security first approach
- Experience maintaining ISO 27001 compliance (or equivalent security standard)
- Familiarity working with various CI/CD solutions – for example, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
- 1+ years of experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and the related DevOps toolchain, ideally in a production environment
- Working with Microservices observability and monitoring tools, like Prometheus and Grafana
- Enterprise-level experience with relational and non-relational databases, for example, RDS MySQL, RedShift
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, Ruby, Python, or GO
- Any certifications to back your experience are a bonus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.