Corporate Partners Director
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
The Corporate Partners Program Director will lead the building, managing and ongoing monitoring of all aspects of the corporate partners program worldwide.
This position will report to NICE VP, Head of M&A and Partners
What you'll be doing:
- Take part in NICE Corporate Partners Strategy process
- Lead the translation of such strategy into a unified cross organization Corporate Partners Program
- Define, build, monitor and update all elements of the Corporate Partners Program, including partners' incentives plan, terms and conditions, marketing tools and more
- Work with the various partners functions across the organization in structuring and the execution of the program
- Work with all relevant corporate functions such as marketing, sales operation, finance, legal and more.
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of experience in partners management within a global software company, preferably in the customer experience domain.
- Proven experience in partners program build, governance, and monitoring as part of the corporate function.
- Ability to translate the corporate strategy to 'tangible' set of tools, while applying sound business judgment and strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Multidisciplinary thinking covering various partners program aspects: sales, marketing, finance and more.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Ability to work and execute in a 'matrix' structure with other relevant units.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network of relationships within the organization and outside of it.
- Self-starter, accountable who can excel in a fast-paced, highly demanding, and fluid and uncertain environment.
- Top university graduate in a relevant discipline
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.