Marketing Manager, Americas - NICE Actimize
Marketing Manager, Americas – NICE Actimize
Location: Hoboken, NJ (office based)
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a high energy, team-oriented marketing professional that possesses a can-do, "roll up your sleeves" attitude. The NICE Actimize Americas Marketing Manager will work in close coordination with the Global Field Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop and execute the Americas marketing strategy, by owning the Americas go-to-market engine and supporting Sales through powerful lead generation activities across key focus areas.
This role requires strong creativity and communication skills to develop new programs, socialize new ideas with various stakeholders, and flawlessly execute marketing programs. Experience in leading campaigns, with targeting both new logo acquisition as well as how to expand share of wallet within current accounts is required. Being data-driven in cost-per-lead and MQL/SQL generation is also a core requirement.
Strong digital marketing and events experience is assumed. Technology/software industry experience and knowledge of financial services is extremely useful.
Job responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Tight coordination with the Global Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Automation and Sales teams to develop and execute regional and global campaigns. Identify, propose, and prioritize activities that support each Line of Business’ (LOBs) strategy
- Manage all confirmed activities from planning through to execution, involving necessary team resources.
- Ensure programs are executed on time and within budget – maintain project timelines and oversee program expenditures.
- Develop and execute company hosted events (independently or with strategic partners); identify and secure presenters; negotiate contracts; manage promotion and execution.
Job Qualifications may include, but not be limited to:
- Education: BS degree required preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, or English
- Highly energetic and motivated, self-starter with a sound understanding of marketing principles both traditional and digital, with automation marketing experience as well
- Successful history as an independent contributor
- Minimum 8 years marketing/communications experience, Technology/B2B Marketing and/or an understanding of enterprise marketing technologies including product launches
- Strong team player with the ability to coordinate and tie-in regional activities to the larger corporate and global picture.
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven success in digital marketing tactics
- Expertise and experience across integrated marketing disciplines including in-person and virtual tradeshow and event marketing, advertising, direct marketing, etc.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with clear and persuasive communications skills to drive consensus among collaborative teams and stakeholders with varying interests
- Excellent follow-through and ability to manage expectations
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Skills: experience with Salesforce.com, marketing automation tools (Marketo), MS Office, and Sharepoint, Google AdWords and Analytics, LinkedIn/social platforms
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.