Channel Manager DACH
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have four principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Mastering Robotic Process Automation, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience - We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
With NICE, our team and culture make the difference
The consistent delivery of world-class innovation and exceptional customer service is ultimately the responsibility of our team of dedicated professionals – and this is where our unique culture comes in. What allows us to do extraordinary things is our culture of thought leadership, collaboration and innovation. So, we respect and listen to each other, drawing from our experiences and learning from our respective skills and backgrounds.
We are currently looking for a Partner / Channel Manager D/A/CH to strengthen our team.
- Formulate and execute on, go to market indirect channel strategies across D/A/CH
- Deliver New PL Creation, booking & revenue targets via partners for D/A/CH territory.
- Identify, qualify, recruit, and develop new partners and channels.
- Understand current market needs and future trends, to be able to design, plan and build indirect channels.
- Establish executive level relationships with business partners and ensure their commitment to executing on a joint business plan
- Lead commercial negotiations with the business partners to maximize NICE’s revenue and market share
- Coordinate activities around sales territory campaigns with other members of the organization and extended business partner team
- Present forecasts, territory plans, opportunity plans, and overall partner strategies upward to NICE management and executive management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 7 years sales related experience with at least 3 years of enterprise software Channel sales experience highly desirable
- Existing network to relevant Channels and Partners for CX solutions in the D/A/CH market
- Ability to influence others and to lead virtual teams toward single objective
- Self-motivated, independent and willing to work under pressure and deliver against targets
- Able to analyze complex political situations and suggest appropriate strategies to put NICE in the best position to win
- The ability to analyze customer & market requirements and develop channel solutions and programs to address these
- Adaptability to changing business environments (internal and external)
- Strong initiative and the ability to drive demand versus respond to customer needs
- Confident and creative negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills in all modes (written, one-to-one, group, and large presentations)
- Fluent in German and English
- Job based either in the Frankfurt offices or anywhere across Germany
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.