IT BA finance for FP&A
A great opportunity to join & be a part of a revolutionary, cross organizational ERP workday project.
In this job you will be exposed to new state of the art technologies and take part in leading the project.
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
Join NICE's Finance Business Applications team
- Implement and develop new features and functionalities for FP&A system
- Work with multiple technology teams such as: Development, Integrations, IT System & Network, Information Security, and third-party vendors
- Design financial dashboards to provide actionable insights to top level management
- Analyze system bugs and malfunctions while providing comprehensive solutions
- Monitor current system's servers, processes and business rules
- Continuously measure and improve current system performances
- Provide first level support to all global users
- Familiar with FP&A business processes
- Familiarity with BI tools & Adaptive system – Advantage
- Good knowledge of programming principles and best practices
- Fluent English
- High self-learning abilities
- Great team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.