Sr. Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Sr. Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Come join a leader in the CCaaS space and develop deep financial expertise around cloud and other software offerings while becoming a strategic finance business partner. NICE has been the recognized leader in providing solutions that turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information.
NICE is seeking a Sr. Finance Analyst to provide proactive support, analysis and guidance to the Enterprise management team. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to influence and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
The ability to execute with excellence and meet tight deadlines is critical to the success of this role. Having the drive to build efficient and scalable analytical solutions to address challenges and drive efficiencies is required. We believe in making data driven decisions so a laser focus on accuracy is critical as you will be tasked with a multitude of financial and accounting activities including but not limited to month end close, preparation of quarterly consolidation, executive financial packages, budget planning and managing forecast activities for strategic Business lines.
Effective collaboration and communication skills are paramount to the success of this position as you will be charged with working across multiple internal teams, including Sales, Services, LOB’s, Corporate Finance, to effectively help manage the Cloud Business.
Ideally you will have:
- 2-3 years experience in a relevant finance position.
- Ability to provide actionable guidance to help improve Gross Margin.
- Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables.
- Any SaaS business model experience, or awareness of recurring business measurements (ARR, ACV, LTV…) is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills. Highly articulate and able to confidently build and explain complex models and/or financial results in a clear simplified manner
- Awareness of hosting expenses, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is a plus
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve business results.
- Able to work well across functional global teams including Sales, Services, Product teams and Corporate Finance
Systems - knowledge of advanced Excel, Power Point, Oracle, Essbase Hyperion, and BINA
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.