You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud and AI technologies to build cloud-based services; creating a platform that allows the world's largest financial institutions to fight, prevent and manage financial crime. The new PaaS will serve software developers for creating solutions that fight financial crime and will be used by the biggest financial institutes in the world.
The system is developed from scratch and on top of AWS and K8S technologies
- Build and maintain multiple environments on AWS
- Design, Implement and manage the CI/CD processes up to production environments
- Responsible for the network and security aspects of the Production environments
- Build a cloud-native platform Infrastructure according to the "infrastructure as code" principal
- Interface and work closely with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
- Computer Science graduate or relevant experience/knowledge
- At least three years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or SRE- a must
- At least two years of working experience in a production env - a must
- Linux system administration skills - a must
- Experience with AWS development and solution architecture - a must
- Proven experience with at least one programming languages Bash/Python/Java/Groovy - a must
- Experience with Network and security - a must
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
- Hands-on implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex products - advantage
- Experience with IaC tools – Terraform - advantage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes technology –advantage
- Experience with Jenkins – advantage
- Development experience - advantage
- Passion for new technologies, capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Great interface management with peers and managers, team player
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.