Ecosystem Partners Manager
Ecosystem Partners Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe Ecosystem Partner Manager will be a contributing member of the team that is responsible for the overall strategy and development of DEVone – NICE CXone'sTechnology Partner program.
The DEVone Program helps partners build, extend and complement the CXone platform – the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) market leader. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Business Development, this role executes on the strategy of the program to enable partner recruiting & onboarding while making sure that NICE can offer a richer portfolio to its customers.
This individual will collaborate with Product Management, Sales leadership and other cross-functional teams to understand product portfolio gaps, customer needs and help recruit partners aligned with strategic Go-To-Market objectives. This role will establish relationships with other internal organizations to continue to enhance the Technology Partner program and streamline the support and business processes. She or he with their team will perform competitive analysis, track industry trends and maintain knowledge of market conditions impacting NICE CXone, the Technology Partner program and its partners.
- Primary Point of Contact for the assigned Partner(s) and NICE CXone
- Drive and facilitate activities that generate partner success (sales awareness and enablement, product integration, joint marketing).
- Directly interact with Partners’ C-level executives and product developers
- Work closely with Product Management to understand product portfolio gaps and recruit strategic and technology partnerships to close such gaps
- Create reporting as required to effectively manage Partner activities and provide status to NICE management.
- Facilitate the appropriate NICE resource engagement with the Partner(s) to drive issue resolution
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, or related field or equivalent work experience in the contact center &/or SaaS space.
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years proven experience in Technology Partner development, business development, product management
- Experience in vendor and/or Technology Partner relationship management or business development
- Experience in working independently with little direct supervision on site
- Previous experience in contact center an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.