Director, Product Management (Customer Experience)
NICE is a multinational software company with more than 6,000 employees worldwide that provides software solutions that includes the core technologies organizations need to deliver better customer experiences through more effective, engaged employees.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in this field, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
The Director of Product Management is a leadership role in the Customer Loyalty Solution group at NICE. You will lead a team of product managers and product owners and be responsible for providing product vision, strategy, roadmap planning, pricing, and execution for NICE Satmetrix.
Reporting to the GM, Customer Loyalty Solutions, you will partner with our engineering team, sales team, marketing team, customer success team, professional services team, and directly with our enterprise customers to drive strategy, product roadmap, and growth.
This is a global managerial position with a significant scope requiring strong collaboration and influence across NICE – across geographies, functions, divisions, and organizational hierarchy.
This position location is either Salt Lake City, San Francisco Bay area, or US remote.
- Lead a team through the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a talented team of product managers and product owners.
- Establish shared vision across the line of business by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Integrate customer discovery, studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand NICE’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Work with other NICE business units to develop business value proposition for delivering a holistic VoC solution across all feedback types.
- Help reshape Customer Loyalty Solutions strategy with focus on the Customer Service market.
- Provide thought leadership and help improve our position in the market with analyst relations.
BS/BA in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Product Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CX / CEM / CFM / VoC industry
- Minimum of 5 years in managerial role
- Experience in building products on a SaaS platform
- Experience in working collaboratively with engineering teams
- Experience in hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Experience in managing technology partnerships
- Experience in working with cross-functional partners
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Experience in presenting to senior executive audiences
- Consultative and confident, with an ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Contact Center operations and business processes
- Experience in SaaS pricing and packaging
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.