Senior Technical Support Engineer
NICE is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer for our Analytics Solutions. Candidates will work supporting large complex enterprise software clients; have applications, server, SQL, network background and excellent problem solving skills.
This position may require the ability to work a flexible shift, including later hours, 8 am – 8 pm ET or 9 am - 6 pm MT.
- Interfacing with large critical customer accounts
- Work with various NICE departments (Support, Product management, R&D) and customers around the globe for end-to-end resolution of issues
- Maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the entire problem resolution process, through frequent customer updates
- Conduct thorough and detailed troubleshooting to provide quality support to the client, and minimize escalations
- Strong Account Management skills
- Availability during off-hours as per shift rotations as required (nights and weekends) to address critical issues / situations
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities as required
- Work in accordance with NICE support process, procedures, contractual SLA’s.
Some travel maybe expected to customer sites when required in order to resolve product issues
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- Experience in Web Applications support
- Experience in Database Troubleshooting and Tuning (MS SQL)
- Experience as IT (Network and system) that worked on Server issues mainly
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in customer support serving global customers
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
- Team player – ability to work well in a close team environment
- Fast learner with ability to educate her/himself on relevant technologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.