Digital District Sales Manager
Digital District Sales Manager
Location: Remote, US
- As Digital District Sales Manager you will possess the knowledge and the aptitude to understand new and existing customers’ needs for our digital solutions portfolio, improving their customer’s experience while articulating new and innovative ways of solving the customers’ business challenges. You will help define strategies that fit their strategic objectives while satisfying their customers using NICE solutions; using tailored use cases which clearly articulate the value and potential of the Platform.
- You have a consultative nature, and can identify the problems your customers have, while skillfully positioning your comprehensive digital arsenal to solve those problems.
- Manage the full sales cycle for NICE customers, from prospecting to close, through the consultative sales approach.
- This is a sales position, but an understanding of data strategy, microservices, and cloud computing trends will be helpful.
- Prove your ability to lead a complex sales cycle while engaging customers in business, strategy, and ROI-based discussions to communicate how NICE can help deliver value by changing the relationship they have with their customers.
- You should have a multi-faceted background to succeed in this position including a deep understanding of the CCaaS. Ideally this expertise would have been acquired in similar positions at other enterprise software companies or working within SI organizations while engaging closely with technology teams and customers.
- Comprehend a client’s system architecture, understanding what they have built, what they have bought, and where NICE can augment!
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on revenue performance.
- Develop authoritative knowledge of the NICE CXone platform, and effectively deomstrate NICE.
- Regularly closes deals and builds pipeline within or exceeding goals. Meets or exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Assist and support sales partners in sales efforts by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending continuous sales training.
- Attend tradeshows.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Maintain a keen familiarity of CCaaS competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of each competitive solutions.
- Keep up-to-date on trends & developments around CCaaS, UCaaS and host of other exciting three/four letter acronyms.
- If remote from CXone headquarters, maintains appropriate home office within CXone allowance.
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers by understanding their processes, requirements, and challenges. Some also call this conducting discovery, but we call it earning the right to have a conversation.
- Engage customers in business, strategy, and ROI-based discussions to communicate how NICE can help deliver value by changing the relationship they have with their customers.
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs. We have a very special way we do this... you'll see how we make this exciting and creative!
- Travel required >40%.
- Completes all CXone paperwork in a timely manner – expense reports, sales logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of any issues and potential sales.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and CXone policies and procedures at all time.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technology field. MBA Preferred
- 7+ years of consulting or customer engagement experience
- 5+ years of contact center experience
- Analytically minded with strong interpersonal, presentation, project management, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines between multiple technologies and tools across various clients
- Experience in systems integration, process analysis and process diagramming
- Experience with iterative/phase-based project management approaches
- Ability to visually communicate process/system requirements and recommendations in the form of cross-functional process flow and data flow diagrams
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology supports the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work with remote customers and communicate using virtual communication tools
- Ability to manage deliverables across multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Develop a strong business and technical understanding of the CXone product family
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.