Financial Analyst ( FP&A)
Financial Analyst (FP&A)
The role reports to the Finance Director (Americas region) and principally supports these internal customers; Americas Management Team (AMT), Services, Sales, HR, Marketing and Corporate Finance.
Key to the role is production and development of reports and analysis for Headcount (HC) and Department Expenditure (Depex) for the region, that not only monitors expectation versus targets, but also provides insight and added value to the Business, prime recipients of which are AMT members. There will also be regular reporting and analysis on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis, depending on the requirement.
Business Units supported are Enterprise, Public Safety and Corporate.
- HC control to ensure targets not exceeded, including coordination with HR
- Depex monitoring versus target and forecast, including spend approval
- Depex forecasting – including monitoring submissions by Service Centre, based in India
- Professional Services Margin tracking and sensitivity review
- Marketing spend tracking
- Quarterly Business Review: KPIs, analytical review
- Review and coordination of the Region’s accruals as part of the monthly/quarterly close process
- Production of regular reports and related analysis including:
- HC and Depex status updates
- Monthly forecast submission
- Exchange rates impact
- Key point of contact for all expenditure queries from within the Region or Corporate
- Production of Region’s annual HC and Depex Budget
- Assist with revenue forecasting/analysis as/when required
- Ad-Hoc analysis
- 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant finance position (involving P&L/cost management)
- Self-motivated, innovative and challenging mind-set
- Confidence to liaise and present to Senior Management
- Good time management and organising skills e.g. to facilitate management of own workload and customer expectations, whilst being able to respond to urgent requests.
- Advanced excel skills, essential for data management and report production.
- System experience would be useful: Hyperion, Essbase, BINA, BizDoc, Excel, Powerpoint
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.