Senior Programme Manager
Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager - London
Responsible for leading and managing multiple complex customer facing IT projects and programs to assure a high quality and timely delivery of products and services with specific focus on customer satisfaction and the development of long term client relationships
Responsible for leading and managing multiple complex customer facing projects and programs to assure a high quality and timely delivery of products and services with specific focus on customer satisfaction and the development of long term client relationships
Responsible for the commercial success of engagements and ensuring that revenue and margins are maintained throughout the delivery and demonstrate commercial urgency in identifying and pursuing opportunities for Extension Services and Value Added Services.
This role demands timely and effective communications with internal stakeholders and at a senior level with customers across multiple programs. Working closely with customers, managing their expectations, and ensuring that projects are successfully managed to complete within budget and time scales and are perceived as successful by clients leading to positive CSAT scores.
Must have highly developed soft skills and be capable of excellent stakeholder management while having the gravitas needed to build long term relationships to develop revenue streams and continued success for clients.
Must be experienced in working in internationally distributed matrix management structures.
Must be highly organised, resilient, proactive, articulate, understand the larger picture and commercially aware, and able to lead and delegate effectively.
Energetic, committed and enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership of complex situations and manage them to a successful conclusion. Support, empower, motivate and inspire others to excel in their performance and achievements, and help them to make a positive contribution to the continuous improvement of project processes.
- Lead and manage multiple customer facing software delivery engagements either directly or when working with Project Managers through initiation to closure to ensure that effective governance is consistent with best of breed practices.
- Working with customers of different sizes and utilising cross-functional teams in multiple locations throughout EMEA to ensure delivery success
- Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all senior stakeholders and to schedule and attend all senior stakeholder meeting including Steering Committees to act as clear point of with client sponsors and senior management to improve CSAT returns
- Ensure that Risk Management is proactively employed across all projects and programs to identify and mitigate risks with actively involving clients to ensure there is a clear solution focus that assures the project delivery. Where necessary notify of any potential escalation in good time along with proposed countermeasures
- To ensure that scope is monitored and controlled on projects and that any deviation is proactively addressed through re-planning and change control, where necessary, to safeguard program baselines.
- Ensure that revenue forecasts, budgets and invoices are accurate and tracked regularly to ensure that Actimize projects have a strong commercial focus.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverable s. Ensures schedule and budget are met. Identifies need for changes and revises within established guidelines/policies as appropriate.
- Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management resources, processes and tools used within the Services team.
- Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent of education
- Minimum of 6 years + experience of managingcomplex IT software projects using established project/program management disciplines and methodologies. Recognized project management certification such as PRINCE2, PMP, MSP, etc… preferrable. While certification is important, candidates should be able to adapt to detailed processes and methodologies.
- Must have experience of customer facing program/senior project management with focus on client and internal stakeholder management, reporting and team management.
- Must have highly developed soft skills capable of excellent stakeholder management with the gravitas needed to build long term relationships
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent IT/software projects of varied complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Previous experience of client management – crisis management, over-commitment management, prerequisites/delays tracking/ project report and action items tracking.
- Presentation skills – able to prepare and present in a projects in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to project team and management.
- Ability to guide the client through challenges while proactively avoiding escalations.
- Ability to build good relationships with the customer, understand their business needs and priority.
- Experience of managing projects in a globally distributed matrix organization is essential.
- Experience managing projects within Financial Services / Capital Markets or Investment Banking is a must
- Experience of managing IT software implementation and integration projects. Technical, IT or telephony background is an advantage, but experience of managing complex IT/software projects is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal and comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders, from team to board level.
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure.
- Must speak and write in excellent English. French language skills would be an advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.