Marketing Director, APAC
Marketing Director, APAC
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. We help organizations of all sizes deliver a better customer experience, ensure compliance, combat fraud, and safeguard citizens. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
The consistent delivery of world-class innovation and exceptional customer service is ultimately the responsibility of our team of dedicated professionals – and this is where our unique culture comes in. What allows us to do extraordinary things is our culture of thought leadership, collaboration, and innovation. So, we respect and listen to each other, drawing from our experiences and learning from our respective skills and backgrounds.
At NICE APAC, we have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Marketing Director to join our APAC leadership team and report to the APAC President. The purpose of the APAC Marketing Director role is to lead the strategy and execution of our marketing plan for the APAC businesses covering ANZ, ASEAN, Greater China, Japan, and South Asia markets. This leader will manage a team of marketing professionals and Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to drive brand awareness, demand generation, and account-based marketing working closely with the APAC regional president and sales leaders.
- Create the strategy, plans, and budgets and ensures execution of marketing campaigns, aligned to the regional business focus areas, to drive qualified leads and/or market awareness
- Build awareness and demand generation campaigns
- Lead demand generation strategies and tactics to maximize pipeline generated by marketing
- Manage the Field Marketing team and SDRs, including digital, physical, and online events, content, and activities with clearly defined objectives and KPIs
- Facilitate engagement with Sales teams by acting as the conduit between marketing and sales – bringing global marketing initiatives to sales and communicating salesʼ needs back to corporate marketing
- Generate fresh and creative content for NICE’s entire portfolio
- Lead NICE’s users' community and reference programs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience to Technology/B2B Marketing: An understanding of B2B enterprise marketing technologies and the importance of developing a "story" to communicate the value proposition.
- Excellent strategic & Analytical Skills: Clear and persuasive communications skills to drive consensus among collaborative teams and stakeholders with varying interests.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tactics and Marketo: exposure to and understanding of key sales and marketing management concepts including trades show and event management, lead management, marketing automation, etc.
- Highly experienced in digital marketing lead generation.
- Understanding of Marketing Database Management: database growth and segmentation as it relates to strengthening customer acquisition pipeline by intake of qualified leads.
- Experience in Data Analysis & Metrics Management: experience generating reports and analyses for campaign success, ROI, and budgeting.
- Excellent people management skills; ability to engage, motivate and lead a professional marketing team (6-7 team members)
- Expert Teamwork & Organization Skills: Demonstrable proficiency in managing cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with and communicating across marketing, sales, product, and executive team members.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities while meeting deadlines; extremely proactive, with excellent follow-through and eagerness to learn.
- Education: BS degree, preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, or English.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.