The purpose of the Training department is to create, maintain, and implement complex learning solutions. Learning events include multi-day classes, virtual webinar sessions, and self-paced e-learning training curriculum for Nexidia’s software solutions. The team supports Nexidia customers and internal departments, as it pertains to product training,
Primary functions are to plan, organize, communicate, deliver and analyze training needs. Works with team to design, develop, review, and refresh learning programs supporting virtual and in-person instructor-led training sessions and e-learning modules housed in the LMS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, coordinate, deliver, and ensure successful training for Nexidia customers.
- Applies adult learning principals to all instructional material.
- Works with product SMEs to understand product features and deliver accurate, high-quality training.
- Conduct training needs assessment to determine the training programs necessary to meet the needs of Nexidia customers.
- Plans, conducts, and participates in train the trainer events for internal and external customers.
- Work with training team to review and refresh learning materials supporting instructor-led and e-learning courses.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Previous end-user experience with Nexidia Analytics required
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be self-directed
- Proficiency in computer technologies including the ability to work with Nexidia software
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently
- Must have excellent problem identification/solving and listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and industry best practices in facilitation, training, and blended learning solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Nexidia Analytics solution experience
- Bachelor’s degree in curriculum that focuses on learning
- Consulting or training experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Ability to sit for extended periods of time and dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components will be required.
Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge training solutions for our customers. U.S. based position, Atlanta, GA based preferred. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work will require travel (> 50%).
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.