Position : Financial Analyst
Reporting to : Manager, Finance
Located in : Pune, India (Click here to find location)
Company Overview - https://www.nice.com/pune
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
NICE’s offerings for the enterprise and security sectors serve three main needs: improving business performance, decreasing financial risk, and enhancing safety and security. NICE solutions capture interactions, transactions and video surveillance from multiple sources, including telephones, CCTV video feed, emergency services radio communications, emails, chat, social media, and more. They provide valuable insight about the business or security situation by applying real-time, cross-channel analytics to realize the intent of customers, criminals and terrorists, or fraudsters, to enable proactive response for real-time impact.
Work closely with Management to understand the business to generate and maintain accurate and robust financial. Conduct necessary analysis to provide financial intelligence, controls, and risk assessment to senior management team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
- In depth understanding of business, trends, processes
- Prepare quarterly consolidation and executive financial package
- Participate in the month end close process.
- Help structure and maintain P&Ls for individual lines of business
- Work with business partners to track project revenue and provide reports
- Define/manage metrics/KPI’s to measure objective results of the service/sales organization
- Analyze profit margins for all NICE business units
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiency initiatives in various areas of the organization as needed
- On-going improvement of reporting tools, set higher standards
- Ad-hoc reports as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advance Excel knowledge
- Advance Financial Modeling
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to convert financial data into business intelligence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Solution oriented including the ability to focus on goals and maintain a positive outlook while overcoming challenges
- Thorough understanding with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Education and Experience
- MBA – Finance.
- 5-7 years of experience in budget, forecasting and financial analysis experience
- Experience within the technology services industry. Enterprise experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Essbase preferred
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.