Sr. Product Manager
Sr. Product Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote
As part of the Product Success team, the Senior Product Manager's role is to create robust and scalable product capabilities that ensure accurate billing, enhance the customer experience and instill trust in our invoicing process. As such, the Product Manager will be responsible for reviewing current systems, feeds and processes and drive roadmap execution to deliver accurate and timely billing. The Product Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to define requirements and align on roadmap priorities.
- Ensure integrity of billing system and drive for accuracy and timeliness of invoicing process
- Map out existing processes and identify pain points and issues with current integrations, processes and feeds and develop roadmap that meets the company's goals
- Develop and prioritize features and automation that allow the organization to scale and adopt new billing models as required
- Proactively seek feedback from stakeholders, customers and partners to define and prioritize features
- Be a champion for the team and communicate roadmap to key internal stakeholders to get buy-in
- Facilitate collaborative meetings to research and document product development ideas and concepts with cross-functional teams
- Plan, document, and communicate new product development and product improvement projects with accompanying revenue opportunity documents, use cases, features and requirements, interaction design stories, and launch plans
- Perform analyses to aide in decision making regarding feature improvements and new feature developments
- Train internal teams to better understand new products and product improvements
- Day to day project management, coordination, and delivery of projects related to assigned products
- Occasional travel for client visits, tradeshows, and sales support.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and CXone policies and procedures at all times
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of CXone
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Requires interaction with customers, prospects, partners, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Reading and comprehension and understanding technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences.
- Personal interaction with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Excellent skills with specialized computer software for drafting and producing documents and diagrams
- Driven self-starter; detail oriented, clear, logical thinker, technical thinker, bright and energetic
- Works well in fast paced, high pressure environments with the ability focus on goals and objectives
- Experience working on complex system integrations, order management processes and billing infrastructure
- Project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Time management experience (managing own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment).
- Telecommunications, software development, networking, hosted applications, or other similar technical products experience.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.