Specialist Technical Support Engineer - WFM
NICE IEX Workforce Management system is a single, comprehensive solution capable of driving the performance, effectiveness, and efficiency of your entire enterprise workforce.
Workforce Management improves resource planning streamlines time-consuming tasks and gives you visibility across sites and lines of business enabling your operation to deliver customer-winning service at the lowest possible operating cost.
- As L2 and L3, collaborate with WFM R&D, Customer Success teams, Business Partners and Global Customer to address Workforce Management On-Prem & Cloud application related product issues.
- Maintain quality internal and external communication throughout your analysis
- Provide the highest level expertise and support to minimize R&D escalations.
- Prioritize daily tasks, manage critical issues and ensure detailed and well-articulated RCAs to our customers.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and participate in Educating/Mentoring other support engineers.
- Initiate and perform changes on production systems and proactively escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Involved as the subject matter expert (SME) for the other support engineers in projects for new releases and service packs of WFM application for both On Prem as well as Cloud
- University education or similar level obtained by work experience in Computer Science/ E&TC/MCA or BCA.
- Should have an expert level Linux/Unix exposure on different flavor of Servers.
- Should have good DB knowledge, Oracle/MSSQL.
- Working knowledge of administrating UNIX, Linux or Windows servers.
- Experience of supporting Web based applications
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise applications both on premise and cloud deployment
- At least 4 years of technical experience within the industry and/or proven customer support experience Globally, preferably within Financial Institutes (Trading environments)
- Having knowledge of the following (stated as keywords): Tetra systems, Voice Trading Solutions like IPC, Etrali and BT, Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge (Certificates are very welcome) of: Windows Operating Systems, TCP/IP, Linux, Wireshark, EMC, MySQL and MS SQL Server Databases, Microsoft Office
- Experience with Networking and IP/SIP communication analysis
- Strong Telephony background would be an extra perk to have.
- Good IT skills in troubleshooting and ownership from begin to end.
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English. English is used on a daily basis
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
- Team Player - ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Can handle stressful situations well.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.