Position: Legal Counsel
We are looking for a rock star technology attorney to join our fast paced super team as Legal Counsel. The will in hybrid mode affiliated with NICE’s Hoboken office in NJ.
- Leading the negotiation of outbound sales transactions between NICE and its customers and business partners
- Supporting inbound procurement-related transactions between NICE and its suppliers
- Collaborating with NICE’s InfoSec and Compliance teams on data privacy/security initiatives/issues
- JD from an accredited law school, and admitted to practice law in at least one U.S. state bar
- Minimum of 5-8 years of legal experience, including time spent working in an in-house legal department, with at least 2 of those years focused on the negotiation of SaaS/enterprise software licensing transactions
Skills / Abilities
- Stellar drafting and negotiation skills
- Detail and execution-oriented; resilient and agile with a growth mindset
- Familiarity with privacy and data protection laws/issues
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.