NO VISA Sponsorship. local relocation allowance available.
Technologies / Buzzwords
C#, Microservices, Microsoft Azure Cloud, DDD/SOLID, Distributed Systems, multithreading/concurrency and code performance, Security & Encryption, Unit Testing, CI/CD Pipelines
Who We Are
We are an energetic group of software builders based in Alkmaar, The Netherlands. We are technically oriented, skilled, social and international and we foster a dynamic and inclusive culture where all contributions matter. Our offices are comfortable, reachable, and proper work/life balance is important. We are building challenging new products that have impact and we need more of us to make that happen. Obviously, we offer good pay and benefits.
What We Do
We create Software Solutions for Financial Market Compliance. In short: we make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover financial fraud within large, global financial institutions. Global Financial Compliance regulations require that all communications of employees involved with
financial transactions are recorded and our NICE Trading Recorder, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP) and video, enables our customers to be compliant with those regulations.
Our ambition is to totally rebuild our Trading Recorder. You can help us make our solution consume less resources, move to the cloud, be fault tolerant, distributed and secure and integrate with onprem telephony systems but also cloud-based communication products like Microsoft Teams.
What We Need You to Bring to the Table
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• A minimum of 4 years work experience with a strong software development background
• Strong C#.Net skills
• An inherent interest in software development, the latest technologies, frameworks and
development processes, plus an internal drive to create good code and solutions
• Good / practical English communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability for
direct and forward communication
• A social attitude and good spirits
Your skills and knowledge should at least include some of the following, the more the better:
• Azure Cloud concepts like Azure Functions, Azure Resource Manager, etc.
• Knowledge of distributed systems, WCF, networking & connectivity
• Knowledge of Microservices and/or cloud-native Development
• Knowledge of using Kubernetes
• Knowledge of multithreading, concurrency, and code performance
• Knowledge of application security & encryption
• Knowledge of software design and patterns, DDD, SOLID, etc.
What You will be Doing
• Be part of a cross functional Scrum team that develops and supports specific components of
our end product. You will be working hand in hand with other R&D people
• Be involved in new feature development and write good, clean code and develop unit tests
to prove your work
• Own the quality of your product, taking full responsibility of all functional – but also nonfunctional – aspects, like performance, stability, security and maintainability
Due to the current circumstances the person will be working from home until further notice.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.