- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of Anti Money Laundering solutions
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation, and issue impact analysis
- Perform statistical analysis and tune our growing model set
- Evaluate and respond to business and functional requirement requests
- Provide advice and business consultancy on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system, and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business
- Ensure a smooth transition from the sales process to the project
- Ensure all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for through the implementation of the solution.
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects and customers to gather requirements for product enhancements
- 5 + years as subject matter expert in Banking, Anti Money Laundering, and financial crimes
- 5 + years of Hands-On experience in SQL
- Business operations and risk analysis experience
- Customer-facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing detailed specifications
- Team-oriented and yet able to work independently
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- CAMS certification is preferred.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.