(Senior) Technical Account Manager
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud, and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
The (Senior) Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted advisor to NICE’s CXOne partners / customers and will provide both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with the Customer’s priorities and NICE’s business objectives. The TAM is responsible for developing and maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence for designated accounts. The TAM is required to be a subject matter expert in the NICE CXOne Solutions deployed at their designated clients and ensure maximum value is achieved from the NICE CXOne solution. Unified with team members across the company in exceeding customer expectations, improving our processes and technology, and meeting company growth objectives.
You will be the primary interface between the Customers and NICE’s support organizations while managing critical issues, problems and requests related to escalations and missed expectations
- Trusted Advisor to NICE’s CXOne customers.
- Provides both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with the Customer’s priorities and NICE’s business objectives.
- Maintains a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence in designated accounts.
- Subject Matter Expert in NICE Solutions deployed at designated client sites.
- Ensures maximum value is achieved from NICE Solutions deployed at designated client sites.
- Understands the full solution – NICE and 3rd party integrations for designated accounts.
- Analyses support activity and Service Request (SR) trends for the assigned account ensuring SLAs are met, CSAT is achieved and provides recommendations to close any gaps.
- Be the assigned enterprise account's single point of contact and function as their professional advocate and relationship manager within CXOne ensuring fulfillment of contract deliverable's, SLA management, ongoing customer education and product enhancement
- Be the first point of escalation for designated accounts of support process issues that have not been resolved.
- Develop and maintain an effective and productive relationship with assigned account(s) at all levels within their organization
- Facilitate regular meetings with Customers to review support activities, capture changes to customer solutions, and provide guidance/recommendations based on trends.
- Establish relationships and maintain effective communication with key members of customers’ technical team including management.
- Identify barriers to product adoption and partner with appropriate NICE and Customer teams to optimize Customer Success.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard practices for designated accounts aligned with the Global TAM Operating model.
- Oversee transition of Day one to Day two (Services to Support) – documentation, report review, project sign-off, document acceptance, handoff materials. Ensure Day two readiness.
- Communicate and advocate customer requirements and concerns to product management, R&D, and other relevant internal stakeholders.
- Excellent triage and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate superior in-depth knowledge of inContact products and associated technologies, especially those employed by assigned accounts, with subject matter expertise in two or more technical areas
- Exemplary expertise and knowledge in telecommunications, contact center, and related technologies
- Lead root cause and best practice sessions with Customers and internally as required
- Exemplify deep knowledge of competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and inContact's resources, and share that knowledge with co-workers
- Partnering with other inContact employees and teams (Technical Support, Professional Services, Subject Matter Experts, Product Management, Engineering, etc.), ensure that proper resources are engaged to resolve all technical challenges/issues/cases/requests properly and within SLA targets
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and reference ability for all assigned accounts and drives improvements that ensure we do this across our enterprise customer base
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in the technical customer service-related industry with strong troubleshooting experience
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with both C-Level and day to day operations stakeholders
- Experience with managing a team
- Experience of working in a global organization.
- Fluent Japanese, and business level English to manage external and internal customers and set expectations aligned with customer requirements and NICE goals.
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions with the ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Excellent problem–solving skills, strong customer service, and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work with cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Ability to learn software skills
- Must be organized and have the ability to work in a timely structured manner and remain focused and calm under pressure
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to travel 10% of the time, visiting customer sites and attending company meetings
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.