Senior Azure Database Engineer
Azure Database Engineer
The Azure Database Engineer reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process. The Database Developer will be responsible for writing codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures. This position must maintain familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Design, enhance and improve SQL Server Stored Procedures, functions and triggers using TSQL.
- Design, enhance and improve SSRS Reports.
- Design, enhance and improve SSIS Packages.
- Enhance and improve SSAS cubes.
- Code and test projects, create test plans, and perform unit testing.
- Code and test projects, and other technical documentation as needed.
- Work with Business Collaborators and product management for the successful completion of projects.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Support internal applications, 3rd party applications, and business processes including being on call as needed.
- Leads or mentor Associate Database developers as needed.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact. Will DB Engineer involved in getting the Azure POC completed
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Education Requirement: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, business Information Systems or related field Or, equivalent work/school experience.
- 4-5 years experience in a related field
- 2+ years developing database solutions using TSQL and/or PL/SQL
- 1+ years of MS SQL Server experience
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people
- Problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Relational database design skills
- MCAD/MCSD/MCDBA/OCP Certifications
- Oracle 8i and Oracle 9i
- SQL Navigator
- Microsoft Office
- NET technologies
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.