Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will be accountable for delivering world class account management and business direction to Actimize’s most important customers. The CSM mission is to reduce and manage churn, drive increased contact value for existing customers, improve the customer experiences and customer satisfaction. Specifically, you will act as a trusted advisor to Actimize's Premier customers by enabling them to use our cloud solutions to achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of Actimize Premier solutions, you will recommend best practices and organizational changes to accelerate their on-boarding and migration plans. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements. The Customer Success Manager is also responsible to upsell, cross-sell, and consult with the client and will bear a sales quota in addition to growing the revenue of an account base, including renewals. You will lead the successful adoption of Actimize’s Premier, guiding customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Actimize Cloud exceeds their expectations. As a CSM, you will understand the customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to ensure Actimize is helping them achieve their goals.
The Customer Success Manager’s involvement with the client will encompass the entire lifecycle of the relationship - beginning with the initial implementation and carry through to building a long-term relationship. Client interaction will be done both over the phone/ WebEx and face to face. The Customer Success Manager will be the business leader in an account and work in concert with our Technical Support team (primarily through Technical Account Managers, Technical Success Managers, and Technical Success Analysts. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth.
• Ensure revenue growth of assigned accounts, renewals, and customer satisfaction
- Achieve bookings quota through add-on sales to current customers
- Partner with Sales Manager to uncover larger opportunities, particularly at the largest customers
- Ensure renewals and customer satisfactionIdentify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the customer base. Close the deal themselves on smaller transactions and engage the account executive on larger opportunities.
- Become intimately familiar with the assigned account base and become the trusted advisor to the customer for better business outcomes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products and what strategy Actimize should develop to counter.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other Actimize products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and Actimize's resources.
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps.
- Work directly with Actimize product management to deliver feedback from clients to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development.
- Work with Actimize's Implementation team to play a role in smooth customer implementations by providing on-site assistance as directed and provide appropriate feedback to the greater sales team post turn up.
- Measure success via tracking of client retention and revenue growth.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and Actimize policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of Actimize.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technologies or Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years applicable experience in the CSM function.
- Working technical knowledge of fighting financial crimes software/design/functionality.
- Experience in managing the business aspects of large Enterprise-level customers
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced environment and meeting customer time constraints.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with little to no daily supervision
- Competency negotiating and upselling products and services offerings
Experience Preferred:• Demonstrated sales proficiency, primarily to an installed base of customers
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.