Field Marketing Manager - EMEA
What if we told you that you could make a bigger impact on the digitalization of the customer journey of your clients, overachieve your targets and take your career to the next level with one of our best performing teams in the CX space?
We are NICE CXone, the cloud contact center software leader, empowering organizations to provide exceptional customer experiences with the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™. We combine best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation to help companies act smarter and respond faster to consumer expectations. .
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will have an incredible opportunity to create and implement a world class lead generation and customer acquisition strategy. Alongside business-as-usual activities, we are also looking for an individual with established understanding of driving NCA (New Customer Acquisition) programmatic in addition to cross sell, upsell campaigns to an existing base. Someone who can take ownership of demand generation for EMEA / International under leadership from the International Marketing Director.
If you’re self-motivated and excited by helping create a new category for the next gen CCaaS platform, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to lead, learn and grow.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Support ongoing revenue and customer growth goals through effective planning and campaign execution.
- Lead all top of funnel lead generation and web customer acquisition efforts across owned, earned and paid media.
- Create a demand generation plan and budget for exec. approval and in line with quarterly revenue and business KPIs.
- Create, launch and optimize ROI on all paid campaigns and provide regular reporting on performance against targets.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Collaborate with the product marketing manager, sales and customer success on new messaging and offers for demand generation.
- Implement new data management platforms and testing methodologies as needed to optimise against key metrics such as CAC, LTV and ROI.
- Experience working with and developing outbound campaigns with SDRs/BDRs
Please apply if you possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B lead generation and new customer acquisition marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business
- You’re an excellent marketer with experience in partnering with sales teams to drive leads through multi-channel outbound and inbound marketing campaigns.
- You be a self starter with the ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines whilst working well under pressure in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Experience working cross-functionally with various marketing teams to coordinate campaigns from end to end.
- Experience managing marketing budgets, allocating and optimising spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results.
- Experience in using SalesForce and marketing tools such as 6Sence, Marketo, and Google Analytics.
- You have an expert understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving pipeline growth.
- You’ll demonstrate excellent communication skills including data crunching and storytelling.
- You are analytically inclined with a high level of proficiency with managing and interpreting campaign data – budgeting, reporting, analysis, troubleshooting, optimization with great project management skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of creating marketing assets such as landing pages, ad posts, email templates
- Strong experience in managing paid campaigns and Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Team player: organizing and managing with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.