Customer Enablement Consultant
Customer Enablement Consultant
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote, USA
Customer Enablement is an implementation offering that provides a specific level of engagement to our customers. The primary duty of the Customer Enablement Manager is to provide onsite and remote user support, guidance, troubleshooting, and training during project go live. We work closely with site admins, managers, supervisors & agents to troubleshoot issues, fill knowledge gaps, ensure proficiency, and solidify user adoption to the NiC platform. We tactically deliver on the consultative plan created by the Customer Onboarding Manager. We work closely with the Customer Onboarding Manager and the rest of the project team to tailor each customer's enablement experience to reflect their specific business need, coordinate go live support activities, and provide the Customer Onboarding Manager with status reports, customer proficiency evaluations, and any user issues.
The Customer Enablement Consultant also troubleshoots and triages platform issues, such as agent connectivity issues, contact routing issues, and reporting issues. We seek to quickly resolve issues using our knowledge of the platform and tools we have been provided. Any issues we cannot resolve, we document and escalate the issue to the proper internal teams for resolution.
Client interaction will primarily be onsite at the customer's location but can also happen over the phone and/or via virtual meeting platforms. As such, the Customer Enablement Consultant travels between 50%-75% of the time. The Customer Enablement Consultant will work both independently and in concert with the Professional Services, Technical Services and Education Services teams. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth. The Customer Enablement Consultant is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a product subject matter expert to consult others in the organizations.
- Provides onsite user and platform support during customer cut-overs.
- Provides technical configuration and, in some cases, scripting as required.
- Provides technical leadership, analysis, and enhancement.
- Troubleshoots user and platform issues to find root cause and either resolve issues or document and work with other team members to resolve issues.
- Identifies and resolves all technical challenges as appropriate; executes duties in a thorough and timely manner.
- Works with other NICE CXone groups to troubleshoot and resolve telephony and network services prior to and after the customer is live on the inContact platform.
- Provides onsite and remote training, as required to ensure knowledge retention and comfort on the platform
- Regularly works flexible schedule and on-call services.
- Provides escalated technical support to related corporate departments.
- Acts as a technical liaison in matters of support to cross-functional NICE CXone departments.
- Submits entries into a knowledge base designed to address common questions, advanced techniques and best practices.
- Provides insight and feedback on technical issues to immediate supervisor and other outside groups.
- Reviews technical logs to track root cause of issues and/or provide information to team members.
- Minimizes NICE CXone's exposure to various contract liabilities by keeping project and task commitments. This includes applying an appropriate amount of tact by handling delicate situations appropriately in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Provide onsite visits to coordinate and conduct training and user support, as appropriate
- Travels up to 50%-75% per month to and from client sites to provide user support during platform cutovers.
- Maintains an expert knowledge of all relevant NICE CXone products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE CXone's resources.
- Works directly with NICE CXone product management to deliver feedback from clients to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancements and development.
- Works with NICE CXone Implementation Team to play a role in smooth customer implementations by providing on-site assistance as directed and providing appropriate feedback to the greater sales team post turn up.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years in a Technical/Service role in software, telecommunications or in customer service, Call/contact center, and/or service delivery
- 3+ years in a technical support type role, where troubleshooting and resolving issues is a primary function, or
- 3+ years in a technical education role where technical concepts and product knowledge and understanding were provided to end-users
- Technical facilitation skills in a training role
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving proficiency
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with end-users/customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience with call/contact center metrics and operations
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and execute on assigned work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work with little supervision and complete projects
- Business to business software training experience
- Experience in contact center operations or agent management
- Experience with the NICE CXone ACD/IVR product
ABOUT NICE CXone: With NICE, it’s never been easier for organizations of all sizes around the globe to create extraordinary customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. Featuring the world’s #1 cloud native customer experience platform, CXone, we’re a worldwide leader in AI-powered contact center software. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, partner with NICE to transform—and elevate—every customer interaction.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.