DCM Operational Research Intern
NICE is a market leader in Work Force Management (NICE-WFM)
We are seeking dynamic interns or full- time employees, who would love to work with different technologies in an Agile environment, use their superior analytical and problem solving abilities and love to work in a collaborative environment.
Work Schedule: Full time (40 hours/week) during summer with ability to continue part-time (16 hours /week) in Fall/Spring Semesters.
What our product uses and what our development team does:
- Our product(s) are used by Fortune 500 Companies worldwide and our applications are localized
- Our Engineers have a hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Our Engineers develop solid unit, integration, and automation tests according to organizational standards
- Our Angular web applications are built with Unit and E2E tests using Protractor and Playwright. Microservice tests are automated using JSystem and Cucumber.
- Our Development team works with our DevOps team to define and implement CICD pipelines using Maven and Jenkins
What skills can you bring:
- Python Simpy
- Machine Learning algorithm knowledge
- Your creative ideas
- Your eagerness to learn
- Your sense of being part of a successful team working together to accomplish the goals
Types of things you will do:
- Develop complex discrete-event simulation models of modern workforces with OR and Engineering mentorship
- Applying optimization in simulation model
- Analyze and interpret simulation results
- Develop forecasting model with ML or other advanced analytics methodology
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, other teams owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.