Sr. Information/Cyber Security Engineer
Senior Information/Cyber Security Engineer
NICE Actimize Premier is seeking a Senior Information/Cyber Security Engineer to take our Network and Systems Infrastructure Security team to the next level.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to apply your skills and experience to drive continuous improvement of our Network and Systems Infrastructure Security on premise and in AWS public cloud.
To do well in this role you should have relevant experience in the information security field in AWS public cloud and on premise in our own data centers.
- Monitor computer networks and systems for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with the Cloud Operations team to perform tests and uncover vulnerabilities.
- Establish program for documenting and remediation of detected vulnerabilities.
- Perform penetration, vulnerability and web application scanning and testing.
- Evaluate and deploy Information Security monitoring and research tools.
- Participate in security audits including PCI, SOC2 II and others.
- Drive technical execution of corporate security compliance policy.
- Work with other teams to achieve and maintain a high-security standards.
- Develop best practices for customer facing Information Security.
- Evaluate production infrastructure from availability and resilience perspective.
We are a team of professionals who enjoy taking on technology challenges and finding the right solution for any problem. We thrive on bringing value to the company and making things seem easy to get that “WOW!” effect. We value a good sense of humor and outgoing, friendly personalities that help us bond together. If you feel that such a place is for you, we expect that you bring most of the qualifications below.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure components including
- Network and web application firewalls including ACLs, and secure configurations.
- Network and Linux systems hardening and security tools.
- Proxies, SIEM, and IDS/IPS concepts.
- Configuration management using Salt.
- SSL/TLS and other encryption standards.
- AWS and other public clouds
- Ability to identify and mitigate network and systems vulnerabilities.
- Good understanding of network and systems patch management and tools.
- Information/Cyber security certifications are a plus.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.