Salesforce Administrator II
Salesforce Administrator II
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Salesforce Administrator II will help maintain and drive enhancements to our Salesforce.com platform. The candidate must have hands-on administration and configuration skills with the latest Salesforce.com releases, the ability to handle first-level user support/training requests, and experience designing advanced reports and dashboards. He/she must have a sales and service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with, and evangelizing the Salesforce.com platform.
The position is responsible for the overall administration and assistance with the Salesforce.com CRM and third party applications. You will work closely with internal members of the sales, marketing, service and operations organizations.
As a Salesforce Administrator II, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules and data integrity).
- Work with sales, marketing, service, operations, and finance teams to ensure proper reporting is in place. Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields and layouts.
- Help drive end-user adoption of Salesforce through documentation, support and training of new and current employees.
- Establish and maintain data quality through daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting. Salesforce.com user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, role assignments and profile management, etc.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality.
- Provide first-level support to the sales, marketing, service, finance and operations teams, including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation.
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality, based on project roadmap and strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate and implement third party solutions and app exchange packages based on project need or business request.
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to the Winter, Spring, and Summer release management schedule provided by Salesforce.com.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual quarterly goals.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 Year accredited College/University, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years' experience, business analyst and/or service and support role.
- 4+ years of experience with operational support using Salesforce.com.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Application Administration.
- Active Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Demonstrated proficiency in user security, profile and role management, custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting.
- Must be experienced Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Able to meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.