Manager Professional Services (CE)
Manager Professional Services
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
ContactEngine has recently become a part of the NICE CXOne suite and is a market leader in proactive conversational AI.
ContactEngine is a cloud-hosted conversation platform. Pro-active and omni-channel, ContactEngine leverages artificial intelligence, natural-language processing, and machine-learning so that global brands can transform their customer journeys. ContactEngine disrupts the traditional call-centers, just a fraction of the cost to deploy and run, but with three times the customer engagement rate of its manual call-center predecessors. This means that as well as being lower cost, ContactEngine can drive corporate KPIs harder and faster, as well as improve the customer experience.
As a rapidly growing business we are looking for a leader to help us build and grow our professional services team here in Manila. In this new role, you will become a ContactEngine expert and advocate, and be responsible for hiring and building a brand-new implementation team in the region.
Together with your team, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality implementations, analysis, and support to clients across the globe. Working initially with both the EU and US teams you will provide implementation and support to our new and existing clients, then when ContactEngine expands into APAC in 2022 your team will also lead the implementation and delivery for local clients.
As a Manager Professional Services, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Become an expert in ContactEngine solution design consultancy and implementation
- Hire and help train a new team of implementation specialists
- Work with EU and US teams to build and test new customer journeys and conversations from specification using our internal tooling
- Work with clients to collect requirements and advise on solutions
- Monitor journey health and performance
- Audit journeys to identify issues and improvements
- Provide support to EU and US customers
To Land This Gig You'll Need
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience leading high-performance teams
- 5+ years’ experience in an implementation / professional services / consulting role
- Graduated with a degree in a Computer Science / Business Analytics / Data Analytics type degree
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker
- Engineering Services: skills in specialized technical & functional areas; technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience with integration tools
- Additional knowledge and experience in Java and RESTful services a plus
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.