ITSM CHANGE ANALYST
The IT Service Management Change Analyst role supports the Change Control Process and the Change Management team. The position’s primary duties include coordination with process stakeholders, both internal and external, [change] process quality assurance-related evaluation, and process violation detection. ServiceNow is the primary platform used to facilitate the duties described above. Experience with ServiceNow is a big plus for this role.
Secondary duties include participating in continuous improvement activities, as requested by the Change Manager(s) or ITSM Director. Experience with ITSM best practices is desired.
The role will also assist the Change Manager(s) with daily administrative duties. These duties include review and processing of change tickets, processing ticket modifications requested by change deployers, and facilitating post-implementation change retrospective analysis.
The position is not customer-facing.
As a Change Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate change process quality assurance-related evaluations and process violation detection.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as requested by the Change Manager(s) or ITSM Director.
- Assists the Change Manager(s) with review and processing of change tickets, processing ticket modifications requested by change deployers, and facilitating post-implementation change retrospective analysis.
- Accurately captures relevant information in change (or other) ticket notes.
- Participates in reporting and analysis activities.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or a similar field, or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-5 years of professional experience
2+ years of ITSM change management or equivalent experience.
- Great communicator – both verbally and written, and with senior leadership and partners.
- Customer service-oriented – although this isn’t a customer-facing role, the decisions and impact of the process are felt directly by customers.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment – and to meet deadlines throughout it all.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and ServiceNow.
- Independent and able to work with little supervision.
- Experience with ITIL best-practices.
- Ability to work well within a team to learn and share knowledge.
- 2+ years applicable customer service support within the contact center industry.
- Technical knowledge – we’re a software development company making products for contact centers. Knowledge regarding contact center software/design/functionality/operations is a big plus.
- Infrastructure knowledge – having an understanding of things like network topology and telecommunications architecture is a big plus.
- ITIL certified (v3 or v4)
- Project management experience
- Desired profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.