Partner Success Advisor
Partner Success Advisor
Location: Taguig City, Phillippines
The Partner Success Advisor is accountable for delivering world class service to NICE inContact Partners. We are committed to exceeding partners' expectations thereby creating a trusting and loyal relationship. This position is responsible for building relationships with new and existing partners by being attentive to their immediate needs, proposing enhancements to product and/or services, and leveraging appropriate company resources to resolve issues. In addition, this position may assist partners/agents with their customers' accounts, setting up individual product and services, and instructing customers on the functionality of the services ordered.
This position is the internal partner advocate and, as such, is responsible to identify internal partner pain points and works diligently to eliminate them.
Partner interaction is performed primarily over the phone, email, and/or via Webex, with occasional face-to-face meetings as warranted. The Partner Success Advisor will work both independently and in conjunction with the NICE inContact Partner Success Managers by providing them with the internal support necessary to drive partner longevity and systematic growth.
As a Partner Success Advisor, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Maintain a working knowledge of all NICE inContact products/services and industry trends through self-education and NICE inContact resources.
- Assist in identifying partner needs by maintaining a trusted relationship and understanding the partners' business.
- Communicate with the partner on tasks and completion times.
- Take inbound calls, reports, chats, emails and cases submitted directly by partner or other departments and identify proper course of action through basic triage.
- Ensure that all calls, emails, and chat are answered in a timely manner and target queue levels are maintained.
- Assist partner by providing support, and being proactive to ensure partner satisfaction.
- Assist in tracking new orders, validate provisioning, complete test calls, and submit billing activation cases.
- Update and distribute reports for partners and inernal stakeholders.
- Perform tracking and resolution of partner "issue log" items.
- Run daily spot-check of reports (dashboard) for open case that are out of SLA and escalate as necessay
- Place order or provision services (1+, Toll free, VoIP, ITFS, UIFN, DID, etc), test service to ensure completion.
- Contact customers and Partners to resolve discrepancies in paperwork information, questions or clarifications.
- Assist with basic billing inquiries, including credits and disputes, and assisting with payment options.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Manage competing priorities well.
- Position could have up to 20% travel.
- Occasionally on-call after hours.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience required. 3-5 years dedicated customer or partner service experience
- 2+ years applicable customer or partner service support within the contact center industry
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced environment while meeting customer/partner time constraints
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated success negotiating and up selling product and service offerings
- Demonstrated problem solving proficiency
- Basic knowledge of premise based equipment and functionality (PBXs and Circuits)
- Understanding of network topology and telecommunications architecture (PBX, Carriers and VoIP)
- Has conceptual understanding of troubleshooting logs and network diagrams
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 4+ years applicable customer service support within the contact center industry
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality
- In-depth working understanding of telecommunications
- Strong understanding of call center environments
- Strong understanding of Partner/Agent environments
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.