NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space (recently ranked #1 by Quadrant for Anti Money Laundering), NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance.
- Stakeholder management comes naturally for you and you regularly engage key decision makers
- You have a strong hunter mindset, looking to push boundaries of
- You have high energy and are passionate about value-based selling and sales excellence
- You know how to partner for success and orchestrate a sales campaign
- You think creatively and find solutions to overcome obstacles
- You have experience of, or an interest in, fighting financial crime with enterprise solutions
- You have at least 5 years in a customer facing direct sales role, building sales pipeline, creating great customer references and closing sales
- You have experience in fraud, financial crime and compliance, or relevant experience in solution areas such as payment processing to compliance/operational risk in the financial services sector
- You have experience selling complex software with a long sales cycle
- You are familiar with revenue recognition.
- You have contract negotiation experience
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.