Product and Practice Expert (Agent)
Product and Practice Expert (Agent)
Location: Taguig City, PHL
The Product Expert (SME) is a customer-facing, position chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around industry standards, best practices, competitive landscape, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics including but not limited to [assigned SME domain]. This position will be responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, recommending the ideal configuration for inContact products based on industry best practices and customer requirements, coordinating all the necessary internal resources, and in general, ensuring the customer's desired business outcomes are satisfied.
Client interaction will be done primarily over the phone and/or via WebEx, with face-to-face meetings as deemed necessary and/or appropriate. The SME will work both independently and in concert with the Sales and Technical Services team. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth. The SME is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach to employees supporting our reporting products.
As a Product and Practice Expert (Agent), a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
This position is responsible for business and technical performance related to [assigned domain], with secondary responsibilities understanding the inContact product suite.
1. Provide technical configuration, best practice guidance, and customized training to customers for the [assigned domain] product family.
2. Assist customers to achieve desired business outcomes and ROI for implemented products
3. Engage internal product management organizations as necessary to ensure customer requirements are prioritized and incorporated into product roadmaps
4. Maintain expertise and currency in industry-leading contact center methodologies, processes, and technologies surrounding the use of [assigned domain] products
5. For the [assigned domain] demonstrate a strong command of the required technical skills, tools, and supporting technologies.
6. Serve in a project management capacity, driving a successful customer/partner engagement lifecycle, ensuring appropriate internal resources are engaged as needed.
7. Develop costing proposals for projects, perform a risk analysis, and manage change control.
8. Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis, and business systems design for assigned projects.
9. Present a professional image in conduct, attitude, and attire.
10. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
11. Demonstrate ability to manage client relationships at the Executive and Front-Line Management level
12. Consult on inContact [assigned domain] capabilities, available technologies, and solutions
13. Assist internal training department to develop targeted product certification programs that ensure customer-facing employees have the skills needed to appropriately represent our products to customers
14. Provide product leadership for internal product forums and external customer forums
15. Manage assigned caseload in Salesforce to ensure customer SLAs are satisfied
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required. MBA Preferred
- 6+ years of customer engagement and industry experience beyond the education requirements above
- 4-5 years of experience with [assigned domain] products and technologies
- 1-3 years of experience in Contact/Call Centers or Technical & Customer Support operations
- Type of experience varies depending on the Product Experts area of specialization:
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/contact centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of contact centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Industry experience related to the specific product with an understanding of technical and business needs from an implementation, technical or consultant practice
- Strong consulting skillset to uncover, strategize and align client goals and objectives with a product solution
- Ability to display strong and commanding confidence as a product expert
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.